How to distinguish the effective diameter and compression ratio of wood pellet mill?
Now many customers cannot effectively distinguish the two concepts of effective diameter and compression ratio when they inspect the wood granulator, and even some customers who have purchased the sawdust wood pellet mill equipment still do not understand. Today, the editor will explain to you how to distinguish the effective diameter and compression ratio of the wood pellet mill.
We all know that different materials require different compression ratios. In order to distinguish the compression ratio and effective diameter of sawdust wood pellet mill, the key is to understand the concept of compression ratio and effective diameter. (Related post: wood pellet mill for sale)
Generally speaking, the effective diameter of the sawdust wood pellet mill is the effective diameter of the sawdust pellet mill machine die. even though. The diameter of the die diameter of the pellet machine is certain, but not the entire length of the die diameter is used to press the material, only the middle part of the die diameter can press the material, and both ends are release holes.
The compression ratio is simply the effective diameter of the die divided by the diameter of the die hole. For example, for an 8mm diameter die, if its effective diameter is 45mm, the compression ratio is 5.63; if the effective diameter is 30, the compression ratio is 3.75; if the effective diameter is 55mm, the compression ratio is 6.87.
Now everyone should know the difference between the compression ratio and the effective diameter. I hope that when customers inspect the sawdust wood pellet mill, they will ask the manufacturer how big the mold is for the test machine, and you will know whether the manufacturer is talking about the effective diameter or the compression ratio.
Richi Machinery is a biomass fuel wood pellet equipment manufacturer specializing in the wood pellet mills for sale, if you are interested in our wood pellet mill projects and solutions, please leave your needs and email, WhatsApp and other contact information, our sales staff will provide professional answers and corresponding product pictures, videos and quotations. (Related post: fuel pellet plant)
(1) Choose wood pellet mill that is compatible with your own production capacity. If your actual output is 1-2 tons, try not to choose a pellet machine that produces 2-3 tons to avoid unnecessary waste.
(2) Manufacturers should choose the appropriate mold aperture according to their actual needs, because if the aperture is too small, it will cause low output and no material, which will seriously affect the production efficiency of the wood pellet mill.
(3) Control the gap between the die of the sawdust wood pellet mill and the pressing wheel. After the material is matured at high temperature, it is pressed and formed by the pressing wheel, so that the resulting pellets have good compactness and are strong and beautiful.
(4) During the production process of the sawdust wood pellet mill, the feeding should be uniform, so as to ensure the smooth operation of the machine without material blockage, uniform granulation, and improve the production efficiency and the service life of the equipment. (Related post: biomass wood pellet plant in Indonesia)
(5) Regular maintenance of wood pellet mill. Long-term friction between the mold and the pressure roller will damage the mold. Regular oil injection and cleaning can not only ensure the cleanliness of the mold, but also reduce the friction between the two, reduce costs, and improve production efficiency.
The biomass wood pellet mill can make corn stalks, rice husks, forage grass, branches, tree stalks, bark, cotton stalks and other raw materials into fuel or feed. It is the preferred equipment for protecting non-renewable energy and creating new environmentally friendly energy. It has appeared in all aspects of our life and has shown its own unique function. However, no matter what equipment needs to be maintained, the biomass pellet mill machine also needs maintenance when it is working. What needs to be done at this time?
(1) Once a month, regularly check the accessories of the biomass wood pellet press machine, including bolts, bearings and other moving parts of the worm gear, worm, lubricating block, etc. for flexible rotation and wear. If defects are found, they should be stopped and repaired in time;
(2) The biomass pellet machine should be used in a dry and clean room, and it should not be used in places where the atmosphere contains acids or other gases that are corrosive to the body;
(3) After the biomass wood pellet mill is used, the drum should be taken out for cleaning, and then installed to prepare for the next use;
(4) When the drum moves back and forth during work, please adjust the M10 screw on the front bearing to the proper position. If the gear shaft moves, please adjust the M10 screw behind the bearing frame to the appropriate position, adjust the clearance so that the bearing does not make noise, turn the pulley by hand, and the tightness is appropriate. Too tight or too loose can cause damage to the wood pellet mill;
(5) If the biomass wood pellet mill is out of use for a long time, the whole body of the machine must be wiped clean, and the smooth surface of the machine parts should be coated with anti-rust oil and covered with a cloth.
In the energy industry, traditional energy sources such as coal and natural gas are limited and not environmentally friendly, while biomass energy not only has a wide range of raw materials, but also can be recycled. Agricultural waste, forestry waste, household waste, etc. can be used as raw materials, and the burned ash can also be used as potash fertilizer to supplement crops, which is very “promising”.
The sawdust wood pellet granulator has a wide adaptability to the moisture content of the raw materials. Therefore, most raw materials can be directly used for granulation without drying, and the temperature rise after molding is only 10-15℃.
The drying and cooling operations are eliminated, the overall system energy consumption is greatly reduced, and the equipment wear and tear is also greatly reduced. The biomass pellet fuel produced by this wood pellet mill machine has a large proportion, high calorific value, and is resistant to combustion, which can replace traditional energy.
In addition to ordinary household use, biomass energy can also be widely used in commercial and industrial fields. my country’s sawdust wood granulator equipment manufacturers have gradually shifted from price competition to competition in product performance, quality and service quality.
In order to achieve ideal power generation output and sustainable income, sawdust wood pellet mills manufacturers have also begun to pay more attention to engineering construction quality and power station operation and maintenance management.
When we use it, we should check whether the power supply of the wood pellet mill is in good contact. This is not only for the sawdust pellet machine itself, but also to ensure the personal safety of the operator, so we must pay great attention to it.
RICHI MACHINERY has been established for more than 25 years, specializing in wood pellet mill for sale, and the development and production of single/complete pellet production lines such as animal feed, biomass fuel, wood waste, grass, straw, organic fertilizer, etc., and provide design and services for EPC/Turnkey projects!
If you want to know more about wood pellet mill for sale Romania, wood pellet mill for sale United States, wood pellet mill for sale South Korea, wood pellet mill for sale Indonesia, wood pellet mill for sale Japan, wood pellet mill for sale Thailand, wood pellet mill for sale Netherlands, please contact Richi Machinery for details.
Fish feed extruder machine is a specialized piece of equipment designed to process as well…
5 Steps Of Make Chicken Feed Crushing Process: Chicken feed crusher is suitable for pulverizing…
1. The amount of feeding can be flexibly regulated according to the climate, water quality…
Pellet feed vs mash feed, which is much better for fowl as well as pets?…
Drives of biomass energy development Biomass market experts point out 3 drives in Canada: environmental…
With the rapid development of the times, the advent of full-automatic technology has gradually brought…